Users of www.expathiring.com (“Jobseekers” and "Advertisers") agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. ExpatHiring.com is a website owned by ExpatHiring.com Pty Ltd (ABN 138 814 187) (“ExpatHiring.com”).
(1) ExpatHiring.com does not make any representation whatsoever about any CV, job posting or user profile advertised on the website, nor about any of the Advertisers who appear in the “Search Companies" directory. Users and Advertisers of ExpatHiring.com must satisfy themselves as to the suitability of any agency, employer, job, project, or CV found directly or indirectly through this website.
(2) As a condition of using any services supplied by ExpatHiring.com, Advertisers must comply with the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 and all anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation.
(3) Users and Advertisers agree at all times to deal with any information or products provided by ExpatHiring.com or accessed from the website in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of Australia, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
(4) ExpatHiring.com reserves the right to either reject or remove any User information from its website and database for any reason whatsoever, including any advertisement or listing that is in breach of any law or not deemed legitimate.
(5) Advertisers agree to indemnify ExpatHiring.com, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by ExpatHiring.com as a result of the listing or proposed listing by an advertiser on ExpatHiring.com or any related website.
(6) ExpatHiring.com provides no warranty to Advertisers that services available through the website will be uninterrupted or error free. ExpatHiring.com agrees to use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any disruptions to or a denial of access to its website will be remedied as quickly as possible.
(7) ExpatHiring.com will use its reasonable endeavours to post all advertisements and listings submitted by Advertisers in the format submitted to ExpatHiring.com. ExpatHiring.com makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements and listings it has agreed to post to the site however, ExpatHiring.com accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that Users and Advertisers check their listings for errors as soon as they are placed on the website.
(8) ExpatHiring.com may, at its discretion and without further cost or notice to the Jobseeker or Advertiser, partner with and syndicate User data to third party organisations. Details of any partner or organisations will always be listed on the ExpatHiring.com website.
(9) Jobseekers and Advertisers must not post any advertisement, listing, or any information relating to pyramid schemes. Advertisers also agree not to ask or require any Job Seeker to pay a fee or any money whatsoever to apply for any job advertised on the ExpatHiring.com website.
(10) Advertisers agree not to use any feature of ExpatHiring.com to send unsolicited emails, to any person for any reason. Legitimate communication tools provided within the ExpatHiring.com website for the purpose of communicating between Users are the exception to this rule.
(11) Users must post information (Job postings, CV’s) that is accurate, truthful, and honest. Job postings must be posted only for Jobs that are current and legitimate at the time of posting. Job postings on ExpatHiring.com must be removed as soon as the positions are filled or for any reason no longer current.
(12) Advertisers must ensure that all advertisements posted on ExpatHiring.com comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct in all applicable States and Territories of Australia.
(13) Advertisers agree to keep ExpatHiring.com, its officers, employees and agents fully indemnified against any actual or contingent costs, expenses, charges, damages or liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person or entity against ExpatHiring.com as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, regulation, by-law, ordinance or code of conduct or such other actions or claims brought as a consequence of your posting appearing on ExpatHiring.com.
(14) Advertisers may not assign or transfer any rights and obligations pursuant to this agreement to any other person or entity without ExpatHiring.com 's prior written approval. Approval will not be unreasonably withheld.
(15) All intellectual property on the website, including but not limited to content, trademarks (or any confusingly similar trademarks), trade names, logos, pictures, video, downloads, domain names, patents, design elements, software, source code, meta tags, databases, text, graphics, icons and hyperlinks are the property of or licensed to ExpatHiring.com and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights licensed to the User in section 2, all other rights to intellectual property on the Website are expressly reserved. No person may use logos, icons, or trade marks from the website as hyperlinks or other purposes without ExpatHiring.com’s prior written consent. Advertisers agree that ExpatHiring.com retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of the goods and services provided to you by ExpatHiring.com.
(16) Users and Advertisers accept that ExpatHiring.com cannot and does not screen, vet, or QA all job postings or CV’s posted on the site. We do the best we can to ensure a high level of quality and accuracy but ExpatHiring.com is not responsible for the validity or accuracy of information contained in these postings. ExpatHiring.com will not be liable for any loss, costs, damages or loss of profits sustained as a consequence of any User or Advertiser employing or engaging any person sourced through ExpatHiring.com, or any job, contract, project, or freelance work sourced through ExpatHiring.com.
(17) ExpatHiring.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to the User or Advertiser that files available on or emailed through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious or harmful code. ExpatHiring.com will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a programme or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
(18) Users and Advertisers agree to comply with the National Privacy Principles set out under the Privacy Amendment (Private Section) Act 2000 of Australia.
(19) Access to the names and contact details of jobseekers in the CV database is available only to approved ExpatHiring.com Advertisers who have registered and paid for access to the CV database.
(20) Advertisers may access and use the information stored on the candidate CV database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates for current or forthcoming job vacancies. Advertisers must not use a jobseeker’s CV or contact details for any purpose other than to help that person find a job. Breach of this clause may result in the Advertiser’s ExpatHiring.com account being cancelled.
(21) Advertisers agree that ExpatHiring.com may, for the purposes of assessing an Advertiser’s commercial credit application, obtain from either a credit reporting agency or other credit providers, personal credit information about the Advertiser and/or its directors or a consumer credit report about the Advertiser from a credit reporting agency for the purposes of collecting overdue payments relating to commercial credit owed by the Advertiser.
(22) Advertisers agree not to post any information in any job listing that is deliberately misleading, dishonest or known to be incorrect.
(23) Job advertisements placed on ExpatHiring.com must be for genuine vacancies only, and not for other products or services, either relating to or unrelated to recruitment including, but not limited to, affiliate schemes, pyramid selling schemes or any other so called 'business opportunity'.
(24)"Commission Only" jobs are accepted only in the Sales section. These adverts are accepted provided this is clearly stated in the ad.
(25) Jobseekers and Freelancers posting CVs and Freelance Profiles must ensure that their CV or Freelance Profile is posted to the correct categories, the correct locations, and that all other information is correct and accurate.
(26) Advertisers posting jobs must ensure that advertisements are posted to the appropriate categories and location, and that all other information is correct and accurate.
(27) ExpatHiring.com reserves the right to reject, edit, re-categorise, change or update any job postings, CV's or user accounts at any time.
(28) ExpatHiring.com reserves the right to upload or change an approved corporate logo or images of any Advertiser’s account to enhance the aesthetics of a job listing and website.
(29) All payments made via the website are made by credit card using the PayPal secure transaction environment. Please visit the PayPal website for more information. Business cheques are not an accepted payment option.
(30) ExpatHiring.com does not offer credit to its clients. Payment must be received before ExpatHiring.com will render its services.
(31) Refunds on payments will be made at the discretion of management.
(32) "Work from home" or "Business Opportunity" advertisements are allowed only under the following conditions: (i) Opportunities must not require any up-front fee or payments of any kind (ii) The exact nature of the opportunity must be clearly specified in the ad. Vague descriptions or links to vague web sites are definitely not allowed. Any job listings that we think breaches these conditions may be removed at any time without warning or notification.
(33) This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. Users and Advertisers irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.